Monday, July 8, 2013

Design Wall Monday July 8, 2013

It's so hard to grasp the the year is half over.  I've not gotten half of what I wanted done even making my get it done list didn't help this year.  I'd make my list and then something will come up and I'm changing course in mid stream.  My goals for the rest of the year is to just keep at  my first half of the year list.  :)  Then there are the quilts I want to get done for Christmas too. What to do first.

First I'll finish the QOV top that is on my design wall.

[caption id="attachment_2163" align="aligncenter" width="225"]July 8, 2013 July 8, 2013[/caption]

These are the blocks I started many many months ago for Alycia's February Block Drive.  Now you know how far behind I really am.  I'd like to finish it up this week and then take it and my sister's top and make an appointment for the long arm and get them quilted and sent off.

No sewing happen today, someone who will remain nameless passed on their sore throat and I just don't feel like dealing with the heat in the sewing room.(Mr Bill)  I think I'll set on the couch after dinner and check out everyone's design walls

Linking up with Patchwork Times for more design wall viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment