Friday, July 19, 2013

Finally Made My Mini Design Boards

I've wanted to make a set of these mini design boards since I first read Lori's tutorial at Bee In My Bonnet.  I even made a special trip to the store to pick up foam board and it's been leaning against the wall behind my cutting table.  Oh dear, could it really be a whole year that I've been waiting to make one?

[caption id="attachment_2179" align="aligncenter" width="300"]design boards design boards[/caption]

 

While my sister was here visiting I put it on my list of projects we could do.  On her last day here we finally made them.

[caption id="attachment_2178" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Following directions, sort of Following directions, sort of[/caption]

I love love love them.  Instead of hot glue ( I'm a klutz with a glue gun)  I used Fabri-Tac that I use for my upholstery projects. I will be making more of these darling design boards in different sizes.

[caption id="attachment_2180" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Two for each of us Two for each of us[/caption]

I'm linking up with

Confessions of a Fabric Addict

Crazy Mom Quilts

with my long over due finish.

1 comment:

  1. I have been meaning to make some of those. Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete