Sunday, March 17, 2013

Stash Report Week 11, 2013

There has been some sewing and some buying. So it's all good Right?

I finished up two small quilts, one Easter and one baby.  I'm still binding the baby quilt so there will be photos tomorrow but the Easter quilt has been delivered.

[caption id="attachment_1935" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Easter Quilt Easter Quilt[/caption]

Ok so much for the sewing on to the buying.  Last week when I went to pick up the backing for my QOV there were some really nice backing fabrics in the sale section so I went back this week and picked up three more five yard cuts.  Then there were a few fabrics I needed..pink for the baby quilt..red for QOV..white, well you just always need some kona white on hand.

SR11 2

Then there was the fat quarter sale, there are fifty fat quarters here.  I wanted colors that I don't have much of in my stash.  I'm so proud there is only one purple in the whole bunch.  Greens and browns were sadly lacking in the stash along with blue, but not anymore.

[caption id="attachment_1937" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Fat Quarters Fat Quarters[/caption]

Here's the numbers:

  • Added this week: 38.0 yds

  • Added this year:  156.75 yds

  • Used this week:  8.25 yds

  • Used this year: 70.75 yds

  • Net 2012  -86.00 yds  


Head over to Judy's to see more stashing usage.

1 comment:

  1. Enhancing one's stash is always good. You did great! cute Easter quilt.

    ReplyDelete