Sunday, October 21, 2012

Stash Report - Week 42, 2012

I did it again.  I bought fabric, and I'm OK with that.  LOL



I bought 2.5 yards to make pillowcases for a fund raiser so that fabric was in and out.  I also bought half a bolt of RJR Black Magic.  I love this black cotton and it was 30% off, how could I go wrong.



 

Then there was some scraps, you know the kind, as much as you can fit in that itty bitty bag.  I have to admit I'm a good scrap packer. :)  Even my quilting girlfriend looked at me funny and ask what I was going to do with them.  I told her I'm going to make stuff.  LOL  But really just look at those wonderful colors.

  • Added this Week:  11.5 yds

  • Added this Year:  199.5 yds

  • Used this Week:  2.5 yds

  • Used this Year: 153.25

  • Net used 2012:  -46.25   


Looks like I'll be going over that 200 yards mark before the end of the year since I'm waiting for a box from Connecting Threads.


 On the plus side I have this stack of quilted quilts to trim and bind and the fabric for only two of them has been counted .  I have to get all my little notes and adding machine and get to work on that.




I've wanted to make some mug rugs for awhile but also told myself to finish up some projects.  With that stack of done setting on the table I paused to sew up a couple of the mug rugs.  I just have to bind them too.  But I'm loving them and they're so fun to make.


I'm linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times and checking out everyone's stash report. I love Sunday evening stash reports.


Have a great week.




 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Your mug rugs are so cute and I too love bags of scraps. Now just to find time to cut them into usable pieces for my projects. Your pillowcases are very pretty. That's one of the things I like to make when trying to have something in my "used" column late on Sat. night if I haven't used any other fabric all week! ha ha I make them for 2 different groups, so it is a win-win situation!.

    ReplyDelete