Friday, October 26, 2012

Catching Up

It's Friday and I'm Whooping it up cause I got stuff done.

I'm amazed that it is Friday already, but on the other hand I do feel like I am catching up ..sort of.  I've rented time on a long arm machine lately and I had a stack of quilts that needed binding.



I got these three done on Monday.



Somehow Tuesday got away from me.  I can't believe how long a run to Costco and Target take.  Sometimes I think I must be the slowest person on earth.  So it wasn't until Wednesday that I finished this stack.



Binding attached to six quilts of all sizes and I've finished the hand sewing on one and a half.   I still have two more bindings to make and attached.  Both are wall hangings and I need to decide how I want to hang them.  Do I want tabs or the sleeve thingy on the back that I've never made before?

The weather is changing again here in Southern California it's suppose to get hot and dry again.  It has made for some beautiful sunsets.  I'll leave you with this one from Tuesday.



I'm linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict.  Check out what everyone has done this week.

Have a great weekend with lots of sewing.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment