Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Disappearing Nine Patch Finish



Ok so this darling little quilt has been done for a while now.  With the heat these last two months it's taking me longer to bind my quilts than normal, not that I'm all that fast.  So this one is ready to show.



I first read about this Disappearing Nine Patch here on Jo's Country Junction, one of my daily reads and knew I wanted to try it. When I saw her quilt I thought of a pair of charm square pack I'd just bought.  Found Jo's tutorial here. Then went to the stash for the pink and white and next thing you know I was on my way.



I love love this Heidi Grace fabric on the back.



This is my favorite shot from the whole photo shoot that we did  of the quilts

I'm super thrilled with how it turned out and how fast it goes together.  I'm glad I tried it and I can see making more of these quilts.

 

I'm linking up with Try-It Tuesday

The Photos with the old trucks were taken at The Motor Transport Museum 

 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colors! And I love the photos with the antique trucks, neat touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! So glad the tutorial was useful for you. The colors are great and the backing fabric PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete