Sunday, July 6, 2014

Stash Report Week 27, 2014

This week just flew by.  I think the second half of the year goes so much faster than the first half, maybe cause it's all down hill. :)

I did a bit of stash enhancement but to balance it out I did some de-stashing too.

On a short little trip to buy fabric for ONE pillowcase 10 yards of fabric found a new home

SR27 1

There is pillowcase fabric and the red in back is for the QOV I'm working on.

[caption id="attachment_2784" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Love these bottle caps Love these bottle caps[/caption]

Then my sister told me she needed to make baby blankets so this stack of flannel is on it's way to here.

SR27 5

I made a new drag-a-long blanket for my nephew

[caption id="attachment_2785" align="aligncenter" width="300"]new blanket for J new blanket for J[/caption]

Oh and I did make that pillowcase. I decided that it needs a mate so that's on the list for this evening.

SR27 4

So when all  the math is done I still have more fabric going out than in.  Which is a first for me at the half way point.

 

Added this week:  10.25 Yards
Added this Year: 101.75 Yards
Used and donated last week: 31 Yards
Used this Year: 148.75 Yards
Net Used this Year 47 Yards

For more stash reports head over to Judy's at Patchwork Times.

Have a great week and enjoy your summertime.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment