Sunday, September 22, 2013

Stash Report Week 38, 2013

 

It's been a long time since my last stash report.  I've had a few distractions around here.

 

[caption id="attachment_2280" align="aligncenter" width="300"]It started with this It started with this[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2281" align="aligncenter" width="300"]That lead to this That lead to this[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2282" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Which became this Which became this[/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_2284" align="aligncenter" width="225"]Then this Then this[/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_2285" align="aligncenter" width="225"]Finally this. Finally this.[/caption]

Everything is back together again but what job it turned out to be.

 

The good news is that I have been doing some sewing not as much as I thought.  The other good news is that there has also been some shopping.

I usually just stack my fabric purchases for a photo cause you never know if "you know who" might be reading a post. :)

This time some fabrics were just so cute they had to have their own photo.

[caption id="attachment_2286" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Fall fabrics and Flannel Fall fabrics and Flannel[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2287" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Thanksgiving Thanksgiving[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2288" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Christmas Christmas[/caption]

Everything has a purpose and is in it's project bag.

Here are this weeks numbers;

  • Added since last report: 20.25 yards

  • Added this year: 347.25 yards

  • Used since last report: 42.50 yards

  • Used this year: 151.25 yards

  • Net 2012  -196.00 yards   


I only have to use 96 yards by the end of the year to make my goal of being under 100 yards stashed.  I do have a lot of sewing to do by then but I'm thinking I'll have to adjust that goal.

For more stash reports head over to Judy's Patchwork Times

 

No comments:

Post a Comment