Sunday, June 23, 2013

Stash Report Week 25, 2013

It has been one of those weeks where I didn't know what day was what.  On Tuesday I kept thinking it was Wednesday but by Thursday I kept thinking that tomorrow was Wednesday. I know I'm confused too. I think I just wanted to find time to get into the sewing room.  I did manage to get in 15 to 20 minutes here and there so I got some blocks made but there were no finishes.  I only have three-quarters of a yard to show for from making labels and ornaments.

  • Added last week: O Yards

  • Added this year: 3o6.50 Yards

  • Used last week: .75 Yards

  • Used this year: 164.00

  • Net 2012  -142.50  


My sister is coming to visit this week so there will be sewing happening but there will most likely be some buying going on too. :)

Have a sew great week.

I'm linking up with Judy for more stash reports

No comments:

Post a Comment