Sunday, June 9, 2013

Stash Report Week 23, 2013

I'm so far behind I'll be lapping myself very soon.  It's been two very busy weeks around here.  The mornings have been nice and cool so I've been working in the yards a lot.

That means not much has been happening in the sewing room but that sure has not stopped me from starting new projects or adding to the stash. I found several large pieces that will be great for backs and at really great price (like $3.00 yd) so what else could I do.

Judy asked today if we have goals for our stash busting.  This is my second year keeping track of my usage.  Last year I added 6 yards to my stash.  My goal this year was to do better, but as of this week I'm way behind.  I have a lot of catching up to do.

 

  • Added last 2 weeks: 46.00 yds

  • Added this year: 306.50 yds

  • Used last 2 weeks: 12 yds

  • Used this year: 157.25 yds

  • Net 2012  -149.25  


I'm linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times.  Head over there to see how some are really using their stash.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment