Sunday, June 16, 2013

Stash Report Week 24, 2013

I didn't think my numbers were going to move this week.  I've been busy in the yard and getting the house ready for guest coming this week but I got a chance to finish up some king size pillowcases and start on some Christmas ornaments.  Still no where close to breaking even which is my only goal. :)  It doesn't look good for the rest of the month because my sister will be here during the Southern California Quilt Shop Hop...Oh dear I think I'm heading for trouble.

[caption id="attachment_2139" align="aligncenter" width="300"]4 King Pillowcases 4 King Pillowcases[/caption]

  • Added last week: O Yards

  • Added this year: 3o6.50 Yards

  • Used last week: 6 Yards

  • Used this year: 163.24 Yards

  • Net 2012  - 143.25 Yards  


For more stash reports head over to Judy's at Patchwork Times.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment