Monday, May 25, 2015

What I'm working on Monday May 25, 2015

Lots going on this week. I finished up several pieces of furniture last week and got them into the shop.  Now my room doesn't  look so bare.



Quilting:
 I have a small red/white/blue quilt going on.  The block design is from Missouri Start Quilts. Double Slice Layer Cake.  But I wanted the quilt a little bit wider and longer than I had 10 inch squares for so I added sashing so of making it up as I went.  I'm ready to add strips between the rows to make it a bit longer and then I'll see whats next.


I also have a baby quilt I'm remaking.  I received this vintage well loved baby quilt.  There request is to make a new one using what I can for a new grand baby.


Furniture:
Working on finishing upholstering a chair. This is the most current photo of the chair on the computer.  It's been painted and the seat is upholstered.  The bad news is this picture is from February.  I better move this up the list.  Yikes.


House:
Working on cleaning out the main floor. I'm at the stage where pulling everything out to go through it makes a bigger mess than before.  But it's progress.


Well I'll see how far I get.  It's already Monday afternoon/evening and I just found out I'm working an extra day this week.  It's all good and it will all get done, maybe just not this week.

Linking up with Judy at patchwork times.

No comments:

Post a Comment