Sunday, February 15, 2015

Stash Report Week 7, 2015

I've gotten to the sewing room more days this week than last.  Mostly in little bits of time and that's OK because it's getting stuff done.

I've been cutting up scraps and working on finishing up a Quilt of Valor.  Good news is the quilt is ready to go to the quilter !! That means I get to count out the fabric for the top and back.

I didn't get a photo of the top (it was dark when I finished) but I'll show it when I get it back.

[caption id="attachment_2901" align="aligncenter" width="300"]QOV QOV[/caption]

 

Added since last report: 0 Yards
Added this Year: 41 Yards
Used since last report: 8.5 Yards
Used this Year: 11.5 Yards
Net Used this Year: -29.5 Yards  

Still in the red but it is early days yet.  I'll be traveling next week and there could be fabric involved. Just saying.

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the year is young! Enjoy your trip and bring back a little souvenir fabric!

    ReplyDelete