Sunday, January 29, 2012

Stash Report - Week 5 2012

I finished up two quilts (that I can't show yet) in the past two weeks so that helps the used number, but I went shopping.  I bought backing fabric for my Flim Flam Challenge (but more about that later). The bali pop strips are for my QOV and there is a pillowcase or two in here too.


Here is some more  backing fabric I bought.  The blue and green is for the QOV and the floral is at my quilters now.



So here's my numbers:

Added this week:  29.25
Added year to date: 31.00


Used this week: 22.25
Used year to date: 29.25


Net used to date: -1.75



2 comments:

  1. Some nice fabric choices. It is hard to keep the shopping down. Have to buy more to finish more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I just love the batiks and shopping is so fun.

      Delete