Sunday, January 8, 2012

Stash Report - Week 2, 2012

I was doing so good.  Then we went to Yuma yesterday.  Most times when we are in Yuma it's going somewhere or coming home.  This time we spent some time.  After the sporting goods show that we went to, some how a quilt shop showed up in the GPS and of course that meant we had to stop.

I was doing so good, just looking and saying to my "what do you need this for?" when Bill spied fabric with potatoes and carrots and corn.  Then he found some cute "guy" fabric. So what could I do but buy a fat quarter of each.  So I came home with seven fat quarters.

I've made several pillowcases this week all using fabric from the stash.  woohoo!!

Fabric added this week: 1 3/4 yds
Fabric added to date: 1 3/4 yds

Fabric used this week: 7yds
Fabric used to date : 7 yds

Net fabric used year to date: 5.25 yds.

H

No comments:

Post a Comment