Sunday, July 12, 2015

Stash Report Week 28, 2015

Not a whole lot happening here. I'll explain tomorrow.

I bought fabric in June for a Christmas gift quilt and I made several 4th July pillows but it didn't even out.


At this time last year I had use 47 yards more than I had brought in.  Which makes this weeks numbers a sad comparison.  There is still a chance I could break even at the end of the year, but that is not my goal.  The goal is to use it up and I see by not keeping up with my stash report I'm not using what I have.  Also have some things that just need to be finished up.  August is going to be big numbers for me.  Honest.



Added since last report: 11.75 Yards
Added this Year: 114.00 Yards
Used since last report: 4.50 Yards
Used this Year: 41.50 Yards
Net Used this Year: -72.50 Yards

I'm linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times.


4 comments:

  1. Some times to use old stash you need to buy new stash that gives the old a boost. That's my story and I am sticking to it. I have been using old stash while refreshing my stash with new fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel when you try so hard to use up your stash and it seems it just doesn't go out as quickly as you want. I'm doing ok with not buying any, but it's just not moving very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always just too much fun to have some new fabric to inspire us. No matter how much stash a person has, it seems like we always need some new fabric just to finish a project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your plans for August!

    ReplyDelete