Friday, March 27, 2015

Back at Blogger

Well I gave it a go and didn't get where I wanted to be, and that's ok.


  And during this journey I learned a lot about....

How I work. What I like. Who to listen to. When to say enough. How much to take on. What needs done and what can wait.  That what I thought I wanted two years ago is not what I want now.


So all this to say I'm back at my little blog. I've imported my past posts so they might look a little weird.  That's ok, right?



So I'm going to set here and enjoy all the great quilting, painting, and furniture blogs I love so much.  I respect how much work goes into those blogs.  I'm thankful for the knowledge and inspiration everyday.


I'm going to create again too.  Some quilting, a little upholstery and painting furniture.  Life is Good

It's easier when the decision is made and it's one less thing to go round and round in my brain. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment