Friday, September 19, 2014

Is it Halloween Yet?

I don't know about anybody else but I'm so ready for fall and all that it brings starting with cooler weather.  It's been, shall we say toasty ok so it's be down right stinking HOT !!!  What do you do when it's to hot to do anything...sew little squares together of course.  They are light and small, don't have to have them on your lap, and if you use fall fabric it could feel cooler in the sewing room. Right?

Then when the weather breaks and it's under 100 degrees you have a cute fall/halloween quilt.  See Win Win. :)

So here it is a whole bunch of 2.5 inch squares.

[caption id="attachment_2824" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Hallowenn 16 patch Hallowenn 16 patch[/caption]

I just love a scrappy quilt. With all that wonderful scrappiness happening on the front I opted for a easy back this time.

[caption id="attachment_2825" align="aligncenter" width="225"]16 patch rear view 16 patch rear view[/caption]

I am so whooping it up for this finish and linking up with Sarah at Confession of a Fabric Addict.

1 comment:

  1. Cute scrappy fall quilt! I am not a fall person... it means winter is around the corner and I hate cold weather! Thankfully I have a lot of quilts to keep me warm. :)

    ReplyDelete